My Painted Cottage

One of my favorite places to visit is The painted Garden.

Love her carefree style..her beautiful cottage and garden, her whimsical paintings and of course Bently.

As I was visiting her I came across a posting where she was showing her readers how to paint a rooster..I was inspired and decided to give it a try..LOL.

I still LAUGH each and everytime I look at my giant rooster..

Just call me Picaso..thank you very much.....Its okay go ahead laugh.





Stop by and visit My Painted Garden @  
http://www.mypaintedgarden.com/

OH I did I mention that she is having a generous give away:
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS CELEBRATION GIVE AWAY

Comments

  1. Hi,

    You did a great job on painting your rooster. I am so proud of you for giving it a try and doing so well.

    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and becoming a follower. I see nothing wrong with your rooster. I need to get my courage up and give it a try. Bet it doesnt come out as good as yours..... LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lady Jane, I am sure you could do very well.My proportions are way off, and the colors..oh my..If you like could you please follow me back..thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts