Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Painted Cottage

One of my favorite places to visit is The painted Garden.

Love her carefree style..her beautiful cottage and garden, her whimsical paintings and of course Bently.

As I was visiting her I came across a posting where she was showing her readers how to paint a rooster..I was inspired and decided to give it a try..LOL.

I still LAUGH each and everytime I look at my giant rooster..

Just call me Picaso..thank you very much.....Its okay go ahead laugh.





Stop by and visit My Painted Garden @  
http://www.mypaintedgarden.com/

OH I did I mention that she is having a generous give away:
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS CELEBRATION GIVE AWAY

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You did a great job on painting your rooster. I am so proud of you for giving it a try and doing so well.

    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and becoming a follower. I see nothing wrong with your rooster. I need to get my courage up and give it a try. Bet it doesnt come out as good as yours..... LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lady Jane, I am sure you could do very well.My proportions are way off, and the colors..oh my..If you like could you please follow me back..thank you

    ReplyDelete