Friday, November 23, 2012

Another Thanksgiving passes

As Thanksgiving is over . Its time to put away my fall things.

Including these Bowls that were passed down to me from my Aunt Audrey.
Each year these are brought out and enjoyed . And I remember my Aunt, and miss her.






http://www.autumnleafcollectibles.com/History1.htm


Autumn Leaf were produced for many years, however, the rare, short lived dishes are difficult to find and keep true collectors on the hunt for these special finds. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faythe,
    It's nice that you have the dishes from your Aunt Audrey. I have my auntie's china too, most of it. She still has some pieces and plans to pass them all on to me someday. I hope it's a very long time before I get the rest of them. Thank you for your visit and have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete