Pink Hope Sneaker

I love these sneakers!

Avon is the first ever National Presenting Sponsor for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events.


Ribbon-print lace-up sneakers. Canvas with man made materials. Wipe clean. $20.00


* 15% of the sales prices of  breast cancer fundraising products purchased, up to $750.000 per year, will be contributed to the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.


Gear up and Go! Walk in style -And make a difference .

Please Order a pair
by clicking on the link Pink Hope Sneakers

Thank You!






Comments

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.
    small gold hoop earrings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts